FIT 4-204, Tsinghua University
Beijing 100084, P.R.China
I obtained a Bachelor's degree in Information Security from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications in 2017.
Currently I focus on network security and Internet measurement, particularly on DNS data analysis.
Also an intern of 360 Netlab.
- [Mar 2020] Two papers accepted by USENIX Security '20 and CCS '20!
- [Dec 2019] IMC paper selected by IRTF ANRP 2020!
- [Jul 2019] Paper about DNS-over-Encryption accepted by IMC '19!
- [May 2018] Paper about DNS interception accepted by USENIX Security '18!
- [Mar 2018] Paper about IDN accepted by DSN '18!
- [IMC '19] An End-to-End, Large-Scale Measurement of DNS-over-Encryption: How Far Have We Come?
- [USENIX Security ’18] Who Is Answering My Queries: Understanding and Characterizing Interception of the DNS Resolution Path