FIT 4-204, Tsinghua University
Beijing 100084, P.R.China
I obtained my BEng in Information Security from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications in 2017.
Currently I focus on network security and Internet measurement, particularly on DNS and infrastructure.
Also a reseaerch intern of 360 Netlab.
- [Oct 2020] Paper about WHOIS privacy accepted by NDSS '21.
- [Jul 2020] IMC paper selected by IRTF ANRP 2020!
- [Mar 2020] Two papers accepted by USENIX Security '20 and CCS '20.
- [Jul 2019] Paper about DNS-over-Encryption accepted by IMC '19.
- [May 2018] Paper about DNS interception accepted by USENIX Security '18.
- [NDSS '21] From WHOIS to WHOWAS: A Large-Scale Measurement Study of Domain Registration Privacy under the GDPR
- [IMC '19] An End-to-End, Large-Scale Measurement of DNS-over-Encryption: How Far Have We Come?
IRTF Applied Networking Research Prize (ANRP) 2020 Award Winner
- [USENIX Security ’18] Who Is Answering My Queries: Understanding and Characterizing Interception of the DNS Resolution Path